The human skeletal system is the body system that acts as the internal framework of the human body. It comprises different bones, cartilage, and tendons present in the body. It also consists of various tissues that act as the internal organs’ protective layer. The skeletal system makes up 1/10th mass of the human body. Nursing students often look for Nursing Assignment Help to complete their projects.
Functions of Skeletal System
The Skeletal system is an important body system. The functions of the skeletal system are:
- It provides a robust framework that supports the human body and its internal organs. The overall shape of the human body is maintained with the help of the skeletal system
- It protects the body and its organs from external impacts
- Bones are attached to the muscle tissues of the body, which help in the movement of arms and limbs of the body
- The bones and cartilage of the body store the essential minerals, which help ensure the bones’ robust and hard nature.
Types of Skeletal System
An adult body has 206 bones. The composition of these bones can be classified into the following:
- Axial Skeleton System: They comprise the central axis of the body. The important component of this system is the skull and vertebral column. It is also referred to as the central core of the human body.
- Appendicular Skeletal System: This system comprises more than 120 bones of the body. It comprises a portion of the system responsible for supporting the appendages.
Conditions that can affect the skeletal system functions
The following conditions can affect the functioning of the skeletal system:
- Fracture: The breaking or cracking of the bone is called a fracture. They are usually caused due to impact injuries
- Bone Diseases: Due to a deficiency of Vitamin D, the human body is vulnerable to various bone diseases.
- Spinal Curvature: Incorrect postures by humans can cause the spine’s natural curvature to change.
Nursing students are taught about various concepts of the skeletal system and the treatment of these skeletal system ailments. They are required to analyze various nursing assignment’s case studies briefly. When they complete these academic assignments independently, it takes a lot of time. For assistance, they seek nursing assignment help online.
Many organizations provide academic assistance to medical students for their projects. These organizations comprise a team of experts who ensure students get sufficient help while they complete their nursing assignments.
Here are some of the advantages of taking do my assignment help online in Australia
- 24*7 Customer service
- 100% plagiarism-free content
- Real-time tracking of assignments
- One-on-one interaction with experts
- Special discounts for students
- And many more