1. Hair Implant
A hair implant is a permanent treatment for hair fall and baldness. When you become completely bald, this treatment is not possible. In addition, it is mainly a process in which the hair surgeon moves the hairs from the sides of the head or back of the head to the top of the head or the front side of the head, which is basically the baldness side of the head. Hair transplants are usually performed under local anesthesia in a doctor’s office. As well, most of the reasons for baldness or fall hair are genetic reasons. Also, there are some other reasons to become bald that are
- Hormonal Imbalance
2. Different Types of Hair Transplants
There are two different types of hair implantation procedures, micro-grafts, and slit grafts. In micro-grafts, the surgeon puts one to two hairs per transplant, which is also dependent on how much coverage is needed. As well as, the second one is slit grafts, in which the hair transplant doctor puts four to ten hairs per grafting.
3. Who Might Benefit From Hair Implant Treatment?
Hair transplant treatment may beautify your appearance and can improve your self-confidence. People who are suitable for hair transplant treatments are
1. A person that is suffering from male pattern baldness 2. Thin-haired women
3. Anyone who has lost a few hairs from burns or scalp damage
People that are not suitable for Hair Implant treatments are
1. Women who have a tendency of hair loss all over their scalp
2. Persons who don’t have enough “donor” hair sources from which to transplant hair
3. Persons who have keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) as a result of an injury or surgery
4. Persons who are losing their hair as a result of medicine, such as chemotherapy.
4. What Happens During The Treatment Of Hair Implant?
There are about 2 main techniques used to obtain follicles for transplantation, which are FUT and FUE. As well as, after doctors carefully clean the scalp, the hair surgeon uses thin needles to numb an area of the head with a local anesthetic.
In (FUT) Follicular Unit Transplantation:
- The surgeon uses a scalpel to remove a piece of scalp skin from the back of the head. The cut in it is several inches long.
- The stitches are used to seal the wound.
- Using a magnifying glass and a sharp scalpel, the surgeon divides the excised scalp into small pieces. Once implanted, these components will assist in the development of natural-looking hairs.
In (FUE) Follicular Unit Extraction
Hair follicles are retrieved directly from the back of the head by hundreds to hundreds of tiny perforated incisions in follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Hair transplant doctors make small holes on your scalp with the help of a blade or a needle for a hair implant. Also, the doctor carefully places hairs in these holes.
- A surgeon may transplant hundreds or even thousands of hairs in a single therapy session.
- For a few days, the graft, gauze, or bandages will cover your scalp.
A hair transplant surgery process can take up to 4 hours. Around 10 days after the surgery time, the stitches on your head will be removed. To get the excellent results of hair transplant treatment, you may need around 3 or 4 treatments. As well as, to allow each transplant to recover properly, sessions are spaced many months apart
5. Things That Happens After Hair Implant Treatment
After hair transplant surgery, your head may be painful, and you may need to take medications such as:
- Antibiotics to lower the chances of infection after surgery.
- Anti-inflammatory medicine to keep swelling at away after surgery.
- Pain relievers medicine.
Many people return to work after a few days of surgery. According to research, transplanted hair starts to fall out within 3 to 2 weeks after surgery, which is a normal thing. Also, you can see new hair growth 12 to 8 months after surgery.
6. Best Hair Transplant Treatment
According to research, hair graft in Turkey is very best, not only rate-wise but also for quality treatment. For a hair graft in Turkey, many people from across the globe visit there every year. Because of falling currency rates and low-cost labor, hair transplant in Turkey ranks lowest in terms of cost in the whole world.