When using solar lamps, it is inevitable that the lamps will not turn on. So what is the reason why the solar light does not turn on? This is to analyze the reasons that cause the solar lights to not light up, and look at the relevant maintenance methods.
1. Reasons and maintenance methods of solar lights not lit
1. The light source is damaged
If the solar light does not light up, it may be due to the damage of the light source due to natural or man-made reasons, resulting in the solar street light system not working, sometimes bright and sometimes not bright, flickering and so on.
Maintenance method: repair the light source or replace the light source.
2. Damaged solar panels
When the solar panel does not have any load, connect a multimeter to test its voltage. Generally, the operating voltage of the system is 12v, which will be higher than 12v under normal circumstances. The battery can be charged only if the voltage is higher than 12V. If it is lower than 12V, the battery cannot be charged, which means that the solar street light system cannot work or the working time is not enough, resulting in the solar light not lighting up.
Repair method: Replace the solar panel.
3. The positive and negative poles of the solar panel are reversed
After the solar garden light system is installed, it will only light up once, and the solar garden light will never light up again when the battery is used up. Then, it may be caused by the reverse connection of the positive and negative poles of the solar panel.
Maintenance method: Exchange the positive and negative poles of the solar panel.
2. Other troubleshooting methods for outdoor solar lamps
How to repair and replace solar lamp battery:
1. Remove the controller.
2. Dig a hole and take out the battery.
3. Put on the correctly matched new battery wire and connect the wires according to the original wiring method.
4. If the lead-acid battery is replaced by a lithium battery, a professional technical engineer is required to match the battery voltage and capacity, and then replace the special controller and charger for the lithium battery, install it according to the correct wiring method and debug it normally, so that it can be used normally.
Maintenance and replacement method of solar light controller:
1. Remove the controller.
2. Replace the controller with the matching model, install it according to the correct wiring method, and debug it normally.
Maintenance and replacement method of solar light source:
1. Remove the lamp head.
2. Replace the lamp head with matching wattage. According to the correct wiring method to install and debug normally.
Maintenance and replacement method of solar lamp photovoltaic panel components:
1. Remove the original solar photovoltaic panels
2. Replace the solar photovoltaic module with matching wattage and power, install it according to the correct wiring method and debug it normally.
The above is the relevant introduction of “Why the solar light does not light up”, I hope it can be helpful to everyone!