CDSCO is the national drug standard regulatory body that ensures drug safety. A valid CDSCO license is necessary for manufacturing, marketing, or importing any drug in India.
At CDSCO license consultant, we assist you in getting the necessary licenses and certificates in the fastest and easiest manner. If you are looking for CDSCO license registration in India, your search ends here, and we are India’s leading CDSCO license consultant. We at CDSCO help companies obtain the required certifications for their operations in India. We assist the clients in getting a CDSCO license for manufacturing, importing, exporting, and marketing drugs & cosmetics across India. We ensure all the required documentation to obtain the desired permits and certificates. Our experts are skilled individuals who have years of experience helping clients obtain their desired CDSCO license. With Our assistance, you can ensure that your application will be processed smoothly and on time.
We are India’s leading CDSCO license consultant and assist companies in obtaining a manufacturing license (Form 28-28A) or a marketing authorization (Form 29LA) under the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940. We at CDSCO help you get your drug license in the easiest, fastest and most hassle-free manner. We help our clients obtain a license under CDSCO by providing them with the necessary documents.
Important license and forms for CDSCO:
1. Cosmetic/Medical Device Registration Certification.
2. Import Authorization.
3. Import Test License.
4. Manufacturing Test License.
5. Approval for a clinical trial.
6. Market approval following a successful clinical trial.
7. Permission to produce following the completion of a satisfactory clinical trial.
8. Retail sale of a notified medical device.
9. Wholesale sale of a notified medical device.
10. Manufacturing license for a notified medical device.
11. License to lend (manufactured in facility owned by third party).
Document required for registration for CDSCO License:
1. Id proof.
2. Rent agreement/ownership proof.
3. Undertaking issued by a government authority.
4. Manufacturing license or wholesale License in case of import.
5. Copy of Approved CDSCO.
6. Form 40.
7. IEC code.