Lincomycin is a panacea. It can cure any disease. If we can control it correctly, then lincomycin can be well used in clinic for us.
Clinical sharing, the sharing is as follows, for reference only
1. If you do not understand the cause of the fever , you can use Shuanghuanglian + lincomycin for intramuscular injection, and the effect is very obvious.
2. Lincomycin injection can also be used when treating swine cough and it is unknown what pathogen the swine cough is caused by. If there is still asthma , add a little dexamethasone to lincomycin , the effect is better.
In the past, oxytetracycline, kanamycin, tylosin, etc. were used for clinical treatment, but the treatment was not complete, and it was easy to relapse after drug withdrawal. Lincomycin for the treatment of swine asthma has the advantages of high curative effect, small side effects, low toxicity and rapid absorption of lesions.
tested the efficacy of compound lincomycin hydrochloride (the main components are lincomycin hydrochloride, synergist, and sustained release agent) on swine asthma. Orthocycline, long-acting oxytetracycline and kanamycin sulfate are good, their total effective rates are 18, 89%, 30.56% and 62.22% higher respectively, and the cure rate is 92.7%. It shows that the compound preparation of lincomycin hydrochloride has a better curative effect in treating swine asthma, and is an ideal drug for the treatment of the disease at present.
50 mg of lincomycin per kilogram of body weight for a 5-day course of treatment of swine asthma can achieve satisfactory results.
1. Lincomycin hydrochloride-spectinomycin sulfate compound premix (each 100 grams of premix contains 22 grams of lincomycin hydrochloride and spectinomycin sulfate) can effectively control the mixing of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae and Escherichia coli The occurrence and development of infection can significantly reduce the mortality rate caused by the mixed infection of the two pathogens. It is recommended that for clinical application, the premix should be added at 1.0 kg per ton of feed for 7 to 10 days.
2. When the sow suffers from mastitis or uterine inflammation, so when the piglets have yellow and white diarrhea, the sow can also be injected with lincomycin and dexamethasone, and the other side with oxytocin, which can effectively cut off the chain. Mastitis caused by cocci, yellow and white diarrhea caused by metritis, but piglets must also be treated. Such as oral enrofloxacin or intramuscular apramycin can treat both the symptoms and the symptoms.
3. Piglet pullorum is the most harmful common disease in piglet production, and the effect of treatment with commonly used clinical antibiotics is not satisfactory. Li Xingru injected piglets intramuscularly with 2ml lincomycin injection and 2ml dexamethasone injection, once a day for 2 consecutive days; at the same time, injected 1-2ml of iron supplementation intramuscularly into each piglet, injected separately Once, it has achieved ideal results in the treatment of piglet pullorum. Lincomycin and dexamethasone have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, while piglet pullorum is mostly related to iron deficiency in piglets, and injection of iron supplements has an adjuvant therapeutic effect.
4. Usually, after our sows give birth, lincomycin can also be used to prevent and reduce inflammation. Once a day for 2 to 3 days. The effect of this medication is also more lasting and obvious than the effect of penicillin and streptomycin.
5. Also tell you a clinical trick. That is, sometimes when we are raising pigs, one pig will be bitten by other pigs in a fight. You can also inject lincomycin intramuscularly with vitamin c on the other side. This can not only reduce inflammation in pigs, but also effectively prevent bitten pigs from being bitten again.
6. Dog days are coming. When we castrate pigs, castration infection is most likely to occur. If given to each piglet at the time of castration, 2 ml of lincomycin was injected intramuscularly. Then castration infection can be effectively controlled, and the effect is better if it is compatible with gentamicin. The price is cheap and the effect is more obvious than that of cephalosporin or penicillin.
If there is lincomycin powder, after castration, use lincomycin powder to mix, the effect is the same. The effect is better than that of amoxicillin. If the pig farm is also accompanied by a mild cough, then the lincomycin powder will be taken care of.