If you are considering getting a hair transplant, that’s great because there are many benefits to be reaped once you are done with the procedure. Your hair transplant expert will help you understand the entire process, and top clinics in the UK offer an initial consultation to inform clients about the system and its side effects. (Information Credit: https://wanthair.co.uk/hair-transplant-turkey)
Having your hair transplants done in the UK is much easier, safer, and more effective. It has a high success rate, and people, both men and women, like that you can try hair transplants as an alternative to other medical techniques. The only downside is there are do’s and don’ts after the surgery. The first few days after a hair transplant can be unpleasant and confusing. This blog will guide you on what to do and avoid during that time.
How Does One Know When It Is Time For A Hair Transplant?
– Though surgery is a safe and straightforward process, it still has many risks.
– Your hair transplant expert will give you some directions, and you must follow them religiously. You can also get these guidelines online, but taking advice directly from the expert will give you more and provide you with and clear all your doubts.
– After a hair transplant, keeping the treated area dry is crucial. This will help you recover quickly and give those newly transplanted follicles the best chance of prospering.
– Your hair transplant surgeon may prescribe a topical antibiotic cream to keep your skin from becoming irritated or infected.
– Post-surgery medications are essential. Do not forget to take them. Your doctor may prescribe painkillers to help you deal with the pain during the healing phase.
Four Don’ts for Hair Transplant Surgery
– Keep your head covered if you are outside during the day.
– Itching is normal, but do not scratch it. It may cause an infection if you do so.
– You should stop consuming alcohol and smoking for at least 7 to 10 days after surgery to give the scalp a healthy blood supply.
– Learn what to do and what not to do after a hair transplant
Want Hair discusses everything with their clients so they have a better idea of what they should expect after surgery. Please get in touch with us to learn more.
Is The End Of Winter An Excellent Time To Have Hair Transplant Surgery?
Some people have the necessary treatment to change their appearance, and others are forced by their profession. It would help if you made an important decision because it can drastically change your personality.
There is no direct connection between the seasons picked for hair transplant and the procedure, but there are many connections. Hair transplant surgeons always recommend clients choose Winter to undergo the process.
There are many reasons to use winter hair restoration methods over those such as FUE and FUT. With Winter, these two primary methods employed by the top UK clinics are more efficient.
Why is Winter Considered the Best Time?
The benefits of hair transplants in the winter season outweigh those in other seasons, with a lower level of complications too.
- Discreet Healing
Winter is the best time to undergo a hair transplant if you want it to be discreet. During Winter you can take a lot of holidays, so you don’t have to tell anyone about your surgery. You can buy fashionable hats and caps to cover your Hair without people knowing.
- Low Sunburn Risk
In Winter, you should protect your scalp from direct sunlight with hats or scarves and not let sunlight touch your scalp for seven days after hair transplantation surgery. This is because the winter sun is not as powerful as the summer sun, and UV rays are less harsh during the Winter.
- Why Sweat Doesn’t Hurt Hair Transplant Recovery
You will not sweat as much in the winter months, and your scalp remains dry. This makes you less susceptible to hair infections from sweating.
- Summertime, That’s When You Have the Best Chance
Choose Winter for a hair transplant if you want to stay indoors this season, but come summertime, you can enjoy exploring nature and having all sorts of fun while looking good because summer is the best time to explore the outdoors. For more advice, please phone the experts of Want Hair.