While using QuickBooks Online to manage a bank account, there are many different types of errors that might occur. Some errors develop from within the application as a result of software bugs, while other errors result from errors at the banking end. Today, we’ll talk about the QuickBooks Error 108, which impacts the process of downloading banking transactions and is brought on by online banking. If the right fix is not used, the error may persist for months, preventing you from syncing QuickBooks with your banking institutions. Continue reading the entire article until the end for more information and thorough troubleshooting guidelines.
Why does QuickBooks Error 108 occur?
There are numerous causes of “Error 108,” some of which are listed below:
- Your bank account login credentials are incorrect.
- Your username and password are incorrect.
- The web server and the software may experience difficulties when using a bad internet connection.
- “QB Error 108” may be caused by deleted download transactions.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 108
The timely fix of QuickBooks Error 108 is important since it relates to banking. Fixing can be done in a number of methods, some of which are listed below:
Method 1: Disable pop-up blockers
1. Block all pop-up blockers on your computer and then turn them off.
2. Check to see if your antivirus program has pop-up blockers disabled.
3. After that, you must delete the cookies and caches from your browser.
4. Reopen the browser after closing it.
5. When logging onto your bank’s website, hold down the Ctrl key.
6. Finally, sign in to QB Online and see if “Error 108” has been fixed.
Method 2: Access your bank account online
1. Use the bank’s website to log into your account.
2. The downloaded transactions include KB information.
3. Now, while holding down the Ctrl key, turn on and run the pop-up blocker.
Hope this blog helped you in fixing QuickBooks Error 108. In case, you couldn’t fix this error, contact our Intuit QuickBooks Error Support Team.
Other Helpful Articles: