The GHD IV Styler hair straightener Review is one of the most expensive flat irons & most popular. I thought it was time to research the popular GHD IV styler to find out what people think about them.
Currently, the cheapest official vendor to buy a styler from is Look Fantastic. You can also compare prices at the bottom of this page.
Hair Straightener – How To maintain Hair Health
Every woman wants to turn their hair into a stunning look, even in 2021 some boys also using these hair straighteners. But the question always comes to mind. Is straightening hair twice or thrice a week good for their health.
There is a lot of research conducted by the hair health care department. They already proved. If you using straightening without the following instructions. It can be halm your hair, even sometimes the condition can be a couple of hair damages.
Always sure to read properly the manual book that already comes with each hair straightener, whenever you received it.
If you avoid or forget the manual, at that condition I am going to give you some following points. So read these safety points and keep in mind while using a straightener.
- Before straightening, always check their plate. Is it really floating or not and clean it once.
- Check the on/off button and indicator. Make sure it should be in running condition.
- Wherever you are buying the straightener, read their key features properly.
- Always prefer best & branded hair straightener because of heavy-duty, better durability.
- Read again all these important points.
GHD IV Styler hair straightener Features
- The ceramic plates are 11cm x 4.5cm approx.
- There is only one heat setting on the GHD IV, and that is 230°C.
- The straighteners take just under 30 seconds to heat up and let you know when they are ready with a flashing light and noise indicator.
- Cooling down takes about 20 minutes, and they automatically shut down after 30 minutes, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving them on all day.
- The cable is just under 2.5 meters long and rotates so you can easily move around a room to get to a mirror.
- Another nice touch is the universal voltage which means that you can take it anywhere in the world, and it will still work. One user said that it takes a couple of goes before seeing good results because the plates need time to settle.
If you have used earlier GHD models, you will notice that the plates are slimmer on the IV model. This slimmer build means that they are comfortable to hold and can easily be gripped when you are fashioning curls or waves in your hair. GHD engineers design these products to keep the users’ satisfaction level.
Also Read: Best Natural Ingredients Hair Products
What can you do with them?
Although they are called straighteners because most people want them to do, you can also use the GHD to create flicks, curls, and waves. The great thing about these styles is that you only need to go over your hair once, even if you have naturally curly hair.
The rounded end of the styler means that you can give a great body and bounce to soft curls. The only downside of the rounded end is that GHD’s you need to put them down on their side because they don’t balance on their base.
Sadly they do not come with a heat pouch as either, so you will need to invest in one or make sure you put them down on a non-flammable surface that won’t leave burn marks when they cool down.
Overall, women who regularly use this hair straightener say it works well on all hair types, including Afro-Caribbean hair.
However, if you want to speed the straightening process up if you have naturally curly or long hair. You might want to consider the IV wide GHD straighteners.
Overall this straightener is fantastic. In spite of this, a couple of small things that I would have liked to have seen featured. Firstly, I personally like having adjustable heat settings for people like me with finer hair who don’t need a high heat setting all the time.
A lock shut catch would also have been useful. If you store them in a heat pouch, this keeps them shut and, therefore, easier to store.
The booklet is helpful, but there are no helpful styling tips in the booklet that comes with the GHD IV styler. You can find helpful tutorials and videos on GHD’s official website.
Another great thing about these straighteners is can’t feel the heat from these Styers when you are using them. It means you can hold them for a long time.
The standard version of the IV styler comes in black, but GHD also does limited edition versions in different colors. The color schemes on these versions look stunning, but you can end up paying an extra for the privilege. You can also find deals that include heat pouches.
These straighteners really do live up to the hype. They are versatile and easy to use when creating a variety of different hairstyles.
Yes, they are expensive, but if you straighten your hair a lot and want to look after it. Then I think these straighteners are well worth investing in.
Lastly, We have provided detailed information about the GHD IV hair straightener Styler Review. And expect you also like this article. If you feel something irrelevant, then feel free to comment on us. We always in your concern. Have a nice day.