“QuickBooks POS Error 1330” Product number not valid: You have a QB Point of Sale error, and we ask that you contact a consultant to resolve it. If this is the error message you are seeing, we can assist you in fixing the issue with your point-of-sale software.
Error Code 1330 Causes
- The QuickBooks installation source has been harmed or corrupted.
- The installation procedure is being disrupted by antivirus/antimalware software.
- QuickBooks installation is harmed.
- Your company file has been corrupted or damaged.
- The installation and use of QuickBooks are being restricted by the system firewall.
- Your system’s date and time settings are incorrect.
- Expert Advice for Correcting QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Below are instructions for troubleshooting QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330.
However, before you start using the solutions, you must make a backup of your data and file.
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks Point of Sale
- In order to access your computer as an Administrator Account, you must log in first.
- Then on your computer, download the Point of Sale (POS) update.
- Then quit all of the apps and applications that are currently open on your computer.
- After that, use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Del to open the Task Manager and choose the Processes tab.
- Ending all exe files is the next step.
- Shutting QBPOS Database Manager vxx POS services active
- Search for.msc files now.
- Search for QBPOS Database Manager vxx in the Services Window after selecting the Services window.
- Closing POS services and Service windows come next.
- Think about clearing out all the information associated with the revised product folder.
- The Windows Explorer dialogue box should then be closed.
- Update QuickBooks Point of Sale to complete the process.
Contact our 24-hour Intuit QuickBooks Error support team if you are experiencing this or any other accounting-related issues. Contacting us will undoubtedly enable you to resolve the issue quickly and cleanly.
Other Helpful Articles: