For it to work, the accounting software needs to be properly updated and maintained. However, when upgrading this feature, users may see the QuickBooks error 15270. This issue arises when you utilise the wrong Payroll Service Key or UIN (User Identification Number). The software might not be able to properly update the payroll when inaccurate data is supplied, and an error message might show up.This notice can contain details regarding the 15270 mistake that has occurred. You must double-check the Service Key and the UIN and input the correct information to fix this problem and continue the updates. Even if the error might not totally disappear, this is the initial step toward finding it. After that, you can use a variety of methods to fix the paycheck update error.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks doesn’t start?
How to Resolve Error 15270 in QuickBooks Desktop?
To resolve the 15270 issue, QuickBooks Desktop users must open and execute the Reboot.bat file. It is one of the batch files that are saved in the folder for the accounting programme. This file enables the re-registration of various essential files, such as OCX and DLL, required for the efficient running of QuickBooks Desktop. Correct completion of the tasks will result in the removal of error 15270.
Close the accounting programme.
- After that, click the icon for “QuickBooks Desktop” on the right.
- Choose “Properties” from the drop-down option.
- Next, select the “Open File Location” tab.
- You then need to navigate to the “QuickBooks Desktop” folder.
- Currently, you must look for the “Reboot.bat” file.
- When you find the file, right-click it.
- At this point, select “Run As Administrator” from the menu.
- Give Windows some time to register all of the program’s files.
- The moment the “Disk Operating System (DOS)” window opens, the machine must be restarted. The 15270 problem will also be resolved after restarting.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error 12057
Fix QuickBooks Error 80070057 (The parameter is incorrect)
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1330? (Causes & Solutions)
Fix QuickBooks Bank Error Code 108 in Few Easy Steps
QuickBooks Error Code 1601, 1603 and 1642 – Intuit QuickBooks Error…
How to Resolve Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 in QuickBooks?