Switched to Mac or planning to get started with QuickBooks for Mac? Well, in that case, this post is going to brief you on the complete steps to set up and install QuickBooks for mac. Note that the steps discussed are only for QuickBooks Desktop for Mac. The steps are different for windows users. Setting up QuickBooks involves a couple of steps. Read ahead to find out the steps involved in this process or you can also get in touch with our team at +18445210490 and ask them to perform the necessary steps on your behalf.
Step 1: Ensure QuickBooks Desktop for Mac will run on your computer
Step 2: Find your license and product numbers
- If you downloaded a digital copy: The email confirmation should contain the license and product number. If you can’t find the email, check out how to locate your license number.
- If you bought a physical copy: Look for the scratch-off label on the package. You can scratch off the label to find your license and product number.
Step 3: Download and install QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- Download your QuickBooks Desktop for the Mac version or use the CD installer (if purchased from a retailer).
- Note: If you can’t download the installer, you might need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies. If that doesn’t help you might need to use a different browser.
- Also Read: QuickBooks File Doctor
- Also, close all applications.
- Now, open the installer or insert the disc into the Mac CD drive. The QuickBooks installation window opens automatically.
- Drag the QuickBooks icon to the Applications folder. The Applications folder opens automatically.
- Choose the QuickBooks icon to open the application.
With this, we come to the end of this post where we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in setting up QuickBooks support for Mac successfully. However, if there is any query, then feel free to speak to our tech team at +18445210490 and they will provide you with immediate support and assistance.