Erectile dysfunction, often known as ED or impotence, is a condition that affects men and is characterized by an inability to get or maintain an erection that is strong enough for sexual activity. Erectile Disorder Stem Cell Treatment India may be a symptom of a medical ailment, a psychological problem, or both a physical and psychological condition working together.
Alterations in blood pressure are what causes a man to have an erection. When arousal takes place, more blood is transported to the penis via the arteries. To be more specific, the penile blood pressure rises, which in turn causes the expandability of the penile tissue, which is sponge-like. In order to keep an erection going, the veins that drain the blood are squeezed in such a way that they are unable to do their job.
What Are 5 Basic Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
- ED can be brought on by a variety of different factors; however, all of these different conditions can be broken down further into the following five basic causes:
- Psychogenic impotence refers to impotence that is caused by circumstances related to a person’s psychology or mental health, such as anxiety, depression, or excessive levels of stress.
- Taking medicine can have the unintended effect of reducing sexual libido and desire. This is a typical side effect of some drugs, such as antidepressants. In addition, beta-blockers, which are used to treat certain heart diseases, are designed to lower blood pressure. Unfortunately, this might cause a reduction in the amount of blood that flows to the penile glands.
- The nerves in the penis might become less sensitive with age, which can lead to neurogenic erectile dysfunction (ED). This kind of ED is caused by damage to the neurological system.
- In addition, certain frictions have the potential to cause harm to the nerve endings in the skin.
- Plaque formation in the arteries prevents normal blood flow, which prevents blood from entering the penis adequately. This occurs when there is inadequate blood flow.
- Venous is synonymous with the term “leaky vein.” In the event that the spongiform tissue does not expand sufficiently to compress the vein, or in the event that the vein walls collapse, the rate of blood drainage will be quicker than the rate of blood flow in. There is a possibility of getting an erection, but it cannot be sustained.
Stem Therapy for Peyronie’s Disease and Sexual Function (ED)
The diagnosis and the underlying cause will be essential in determining the appropriate treatment for ED.
Because these medications raise blood pressure and, as a result, enhance the flow of blood to the penis, several typical prescriptions for Erectile Disorder Stem Cell Treatment India such as Viagra and Cialis, are ineffective for some people but effective for others. That helps with some of the ED problems. However, if the veins drain too quickly…
Fast, there is a high probability that they will not be successful in the end. No matter how much blood is pumped in, if it does not remain in the erection it will not be possible to maintain an erection because the blood flow will decrease too rapidly.
When it comes to ED caused by psychogenic factors or by the side effects of medications, the impotence must first be treated through the other procedures.
If it doesn’t work, then you may need to undergo more diagnostic testing and therapy. In some circumstances, tracing and measuring the flow of blood by ultrasonography could be required.
For more posts Click Here