Lose belly fat fast seems like a contradiction of the old mindset that a workout must belong to show results.
The truth is – choosing more efficient exercises can get you fast abs without having to spend hours in the gym.
To lose belly fat fast, all you need is 7 minutes – that’s it! So, no more “No Time To Exercise” excuse.
By eliminating irrelevant isolation exercises that do nothing to burn belly fat and concentrating on full-body movements, you will get a much more efficient workout in a lot less time.
Below is one of my 7-minute bodyweight circuits that will help you lose belly fat fast.
It burns MORE calories in less time, boosts your metabolism, plus you don’t need any equipment so you can get your fast abs anywhere!
5 Truths About Losing Your Belly Fat That Can Save You Years of Wasted Effort
- Cardio doesn’t work.Long and frequent Cardio and aerobics workouts are the worst way to burn belly fat. Let me bust a few flat belly myths for you:
You need Cardio every day– False. All you need is 3 short burst interval workouts a week.
Cardio is better in the morning– False. There is no magic time to do Cardio. If you want to burn more fat, then interval training is the proven best cardio workout for a flat belly.
If you don’t do at least 20 minutes of Cardio, you won’t burn fat. – False. You are always burning fat, even just sitting in front of your computer. Exercise increases fat burning, so it makes no sense that the first 20 minutes of a workout won’t burn fat. In fact, shorter burst exercises will burn more fat than long boring Cardio.
I’ll show you how to triple your fat-burning results in less time in the articles below, giving you a flat belly faster.
- Diets don’t work.Fast weight loss doesn’t come down to which low carb or low-fat diet you follow. But it does come down to a diet that will work for you. And starvation diets will actually cause you to gain more weight and store belly fat. I’ll show you how to boost your metabolism by eating more to speed up fat loss.
- Crunches and sit-upsare the biggest waste of time when your goal is to get a flat belly. Total body ab exercises are much more efficient. They burn fat, boost metabolism and develop your abdominal muscles to see your six-pack abs faster.
- Those crappy late-night infomercial flat belly gadgets and gizmos don’t work.The models you see on those commercials did not get those abs using those machines.
They got those bodies using real workouts and real nutrition principles.
Like the ones, we use in our guides. Again, I’ll show you how to get a flat stomach using little-known secrets that really work.
- Resistance training burns fat.It is scientifically proven that Metabolic Resistance Training incinerates body fat.
But you must avoid “Toning up” using light weights and high reps. These will do absolutely nothing for your flat belly.
The Real Way to A Flat Belly and Lean Sexy Abs.
Fast Abs Workout.
This bodyweight circuit is very efficient and effective, but it isn’t easy. I literally had to work my way up to completing it 3 times with only 1-minute rest in between.
Start by doing two sets of the following warm-up.
- Bodyweight squats = 10 reps
- Plank = 20 seconds
Do not rest between the squat and the plank. Rest 30 seconds when you’ve completed both exercises in the warm-up and repeat one more time.
- Body weight Squats = 10 to 15 reps.
- Push-Up = 8 to 15 reps.
- Step-Up = 6 to 10 reps per leg.
- Plank = 20 to 30 seconds.
- Forward Lunge = 6 to 10 reps per leg.
- Side Plank = 15 seconds per side.
- Mountain Climbers = 6 to 10 reps per side.
Complete all the exercises without resting in between.
Rest for 1 minute at the end of the bodyweight circuit, then repeat up to 2 times depending on your fitness level.
If you’re a beginner, you can do fewer reps of each exercise and take longer than 1-minute rest between circuits.
Another Weapon in Your Fat Loss Arsenal.
Training efficiently is just one piece of the puzzle to losing belly fat fast.
You must also know how to eat effectively for fat loss and add foods that speed metabolism to your diet.
Don’t wait any longer; get started right away! No more excuses.
And the best part is you can do all of the flat belly exercises in the comfort of your own home.
No more commutes to the gym. No more being intimidated by the local super buff or gym bunny. No more waiting in line to use uncomfortable machines.
Lose Belly Fat Fast and get fit by working out your way – at home – using the equipment that you have available.
Whether you have no equipment at all, a full home gym, or somewhere in between, our workouts are designed to go with the equipment you have.
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands behind your head. Contract your shoulder blades by moving your elbows back.
- Push your hips back as if you were sitting down in a chair.
- Keep your back straight at all times, do not let it round.
- Go down or squat as low as possible.
- Use your glutes and leg muscles to return to starting position. Then repeat.
Push-Up Or Kneeling Push-Up
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Keeping your body straight, your abs contracted, and your hands a little wider than shoulder-width, lift yourself by straitening your arms using your chest and tricep muscles. You should be on your toes and hands.
- Slowly lower yourself.
- Always keep your body in a straight line. Push-Up Or Kneeling Push-Up
Perform the push-up above but from a kneeling position to reduce the weight you have to lift.
- Stand with your right foot on a bench or chair.
- Contracting your abs and glutes, push in the bench with your right foot to bring yourself to a standing position.
- Slowly lower yourself.
- Repeat all the reps for the right leg, then move on to the left.
- Start with your body supported on your elbows and toes.
- Your body should be in a straight line with your back straight and hips up.
- Hold by contracting your abs as tight as you can.
- Hold this position for the time you can.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Step forward with your right leg.
- Lower your body until your right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Always keep your upper body straight.
- Push with your right leg to return to the starting position.
- Alternate sides until the recommended amount are completed.
- Lie on your side on the floor.
- Raise yourself so that you are supported on your elbow and your feet.
- Your body should be in a straight line with your back straight and your hips up.
- Contract your abs tight and hold this position for the recommended amount of time.
- Repeat for the next side.
- Start at the top of a push-up.
- Contract your abs. Then without letting your hips sag or rotate, bring your right knee to your right shoulder.
- Keeping your abs contracted, slowly return your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat for the left side. Alternate from right to left.
I hope you enjoyed my ultimate guide to Lose Belly Fat Fast. Now I’d like to hear from you: which tip from today’s guide are you going to try first?
Are you going to start exercising or dieting?
Either way, let me know by leaving a quick comment below.